Fecha actual Lun Abr 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Amor: Bartomeu meeting with Griezmann's family? There may ha
NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 18, 2017 2:52 am 

Imagen
With the January transfer window just around the corner, sbobet777 Guillermo Amor has refused to rule out a move for Antoine Griezmann, Barcelona's director of sporting relations suggesting that Josep Maria Bartomeu's meeting with the Frenchman's family could be the sign of an approach.The French forward has rediscovered his form with Atletico Madrid of late, however it's clear he is ready for a move."If Bartomeu met with Griezmann's family as the newspapers say, sbobet777 then there may well have been an approach," he explained in an interview with Movistar."Though, I don't know anything for sure."The Spaniard went on to mention how rumours are now part and parcel of modern football, despite the fact most transfers happen in cordial conditions."There is a good relationship, there can also be comfortable conversations," he admitted."Rumours are inevitable in the football world."In Griezmann's case there are many people we talk to; it's our obligation to have contact with players." https://sbobettm.com

Asunto: New Movie American 2018 ''Awkward''
NotaPublicado: Lun Mar 12, 2018 10:33 am 

New Movie American 2018 ''Awkward''

ดูหนังใหม่ Awkward series is the mtv series, which is called a very cute series. This is a very good school comedy that is a joke that the character. Shoot not put together. continuity Easy to understand.

Imagen

Awkward is a jenna girl who is a gibbon. One day, there is a pretty boy like matty who likes to fall in love with her but matty is too shy to tell others that she falls in love with jenna. It seems that jake's matty friend jake I like jenna too.Who loves the high school series, this is recommended. Season 1 has 12 episodes only, let's say if someone wants to practice the language. This can make you learn the language well with all the characters speak very clearly read this to me. If anyone feels that "This is a movie that I want to see", do not wait to see the movie preview before. Then look at the full story.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora